Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Guest Speaker: Matt McCardle, Amazon Air Global Policy Team
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 859 6634 2150 Passcode: 220093
Members/Alternates Only Meeting-Virtual Meeting via ZOOM
8:00 a.m. Meeting Called to Order
9:00 a.m. Adjournment
Presiding: Louis Goodwin
- Approve Minutes of July 28, 2020.
- Approve David Koenig as primary member and Alissa Ko as alternate member for Health Net. Health Net membership was approved on July 28, 2020.
- Approve Laurens Vosloo, new CEO, as primary member for San Manuel Band of Mission Indians, replacing Loren Gill.
- First announcement of Molina Healthcare of California – John Mirau
- Ruthy Argumedo, AVP Community Engagement – Primary
- Matt Levin, VP of Government Contracts – Alternate
Chair of the Day: Mike Burrows
Matt McCardle is with the Amazon Air Global Policy Team and has worked on the Amazon Air project at San Bernardino International Airport (SBIA) since its inception. Matt previously worked with Congressman Jerry Lewis as appropriations staff and is well versed on issues in the Inland region. He will discuss the development of Amazon Air operations at SBIA and its impact on our communities. Do not miss this first meeting after our August recess.
09/08/20 – Panel on Racial Equity – Supervisor Janice Rutherford, President Tomas Morales, CSUSB & Dina Walker, BLU Educational Foundation
09/15/20 – Barbara Riordan, Board Member, California Air Resources Board
09/22/20 – Husein Cumber, XpressWest
09/29/20 – Executive Committee Meeting