Participants: Please make sure that your on-screen name on Zoom includes your business name!
Tuesday, March 8, 2022
Member/Alternates Only Meeting- Federal Advocacy -Virtual Only
March 8, 2022 Join Zoom Meeting 8:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.
Meeting ID: 815 3017 0824 Passcode: 650691
March 9, 2022 – Join Zoom Meeting 8:15 A.M. – 12:30 P.M.
Meeting ID: 831 2749 5236 Passcode: 826233
Presiding: Lowell King
- Approve Minutes of March 1, 2022.
- Approval of Luke Keding, Senior Account Executive, as Primary representative from O’Reilly Public Relations (OPR Communications).
- Recommendations by the Transportation Committee-Mike Burrows:
- Letter of support for FAA Small Communities Air Service Development (SCADS) grant for initiating and sustaining airline service at SBD.
- Letter of support for SBCTA’s application to CSTA for the ONTLoop Tunnel- TIRCP Grant Application
- Recommendation by the Education Committee-Kevin Dyerly: Letter of support for SB 851
03/08/22 & 03/09/22: Virtual Federal Advocacy Appointments
03/15/22: Members/Alternates Only-DC Debrief and Committee Meetings for State Advocacy
03/22/22: Members/Alternates Only-Committee meetings for State Advocacy
03/29/22: Members/Alternates Only-Committee presentation of State Issues and selection of priorities.