|Guidelines for Inland Action Zoom Meetings
Supervisor Rutherford has asked that we share this information regarding COVID-19 small business loans:
March 31, 2020
8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m. Adjournment
Zoom Board Meeting – County Supervisor Janice Rutherford
Presiding: Louis Goodwin
- Approve Minutes of March 3, 2020
- Report from Inland Action Executive Board Meetings – Louis Goodwin
- Inland Action meetings during the stay-at-home order will continue using Zoom at varied dates and times to monitor impacts on our region.
- Approval for Inland Action to join the coalition action to support a pause in the California Air Resources Board’s development of the Transport Refrigeration Unit Regulation, as requested by the California Truckers Association. The regulatory language was first released on March 12, 2020, for a two-week comment period. This pause will allow the companies affected by the proposed regulation to focus on ensuring the nation‘s supply chain provides essential goods like food, beverages and medicine to the residents of the state.
- On the recommendation of the Inland Action Environmental Committee, approve support of SB 1352 (Hueso), requiring California natural gas utilities to procure at least 20% of gas for residential and small- to medium-sized businesses from renewable sources. This bill addresses an enormous emissions reduction opportunity through biomethane procurement to capture and put gases to use that would normally vent into the atmosphere.
- Supervisor Janice Rutherford – COVID-19 impact on San Bernardino County, the local economy, and our communities.
Future Board Meetings-Virtual Meetings via ZOOM
04/02/20, Thursday, 8:00 a.m. Member/Alternates Only-Paul Granillo, IEEP, Challenges of the Business Community- Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/194691231
04/07/20, Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. Member/Alternates Only –Teri Ledoux, San Bernardino City Manager, State of the City Finances- Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/708423354
04/09/20, Thursday, 8:00 a.m. Member/Alternates Only-Michelle Decker, Community Foundation, Impacts on Struggling Populations-Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/317407161
04/14/20, Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. Member/Alternates Only-Dr. Richard Hart, Loma Linda University, On the Front Line with Covid-19 Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/765280897