Tuesday, July 12, 2022
Member Only Meeting (for Primary and Alternate members)
Join us in our offices. Use the main entrance on the East side of the building.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 852 2059 6871 Passcode: 976742
7:00 a.m. Socializing among members
7:30 a.m. Meeting Called to Order
8:30 a.m. Adjournment
Presiding: Chair Lowell King, Goodwill Southern California
- Approve Minutes of June 28, 2022.
- First reading for ONT Airport membership. Primary member: Atif Elkadi, CEO; Alternate: Steve Lambert
- Approve CalState San Bernardino Alternate Member Robert Nava, CSUSB Vice President, University Advancement & Executive Director, Philanthropic Foundation, replacing Pam Langford.
- State of Supply Chain issues and challenges – Fran Inman (10 Minutes)
- Update on the Inland Empire Community Foundation’s Community Economic Resilience Fund Program (CERF) meetings and pending Application and the July 21 Policy Summit – Michelle Decker (10 Minutes)
- Status of AB 2840 (Reyes) – Ken Coate/Thomas Rice (5 Minutes)
- Reports on Congressional funding requests and California budget requests for the Inland Empire – RCCD, CSSB, Muni, SBCTA, etc. (10 Minutes)
- Status of new Riverside Courthouse approval and funding – IA Staff (5 Minutes)
- Other items of interest
07/19/22: Off Site viewing of Arrow Commuter Rail cars at SBCTA, Members only
07/26/22: Executive Committee Meeting
August Inland Action will be dark for the month of August
09/13/22: Inland Action returns after August break
10/12/22: Inland Action’s 60th Anniversary Celebration – SAVE THE DATE!