Tuesday, December 13, 2022
Primary / Alternate Only Meeting-Committee Work
Meeting ID: 890 2491 9114 Passcode: 570516
7:00 a.m. Socializing among members
7:30 a.m. Committee Members meet in their respective rooms
8:30 a.m. Adjournment
Presiding: Chair Lowell King, Goodwill Southern California
- Committees will meet 7:30-8:05a.m.
- Economic Development-Room #192
- Education-Board’s Closed Session Room #120
- Environment-Financial/Human Resource-Judith Rubio Room
- Health Care-Board Room #117
- Judicial-Room #191
- Transportation-Inland Action Meeting Room
- Full Board will reconvene in the Inland Action Meeting room at 8:10a.m. for Committee collaboration and discussion
- Approve Minutes of December 6, 2022.
- Second reading of proposed new member Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco. Qiana Charles, Vice President, and Regional Executive of the Los Angeles branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco would serve as their primary representative and Chi Elder, Regional Engagement Officer would serve as their Alternate representative. To learn more go to https://www.frbsf.org/
12/20/22-Majority Leader Eloise Reyes
01/02/23-NO Meeting-Happy New Year!
01/10/23-First Meeting of 2023!
Washington, D.C. Advocacy March 6-8, 2023