June 16, 2015
Businesses That Make A Difference Series
NO Regular Meeting
Tour of Garner Holt Productions 11:30a.m. – 1:00p.m.
(Rsvp and confidentiality agreement must be received prior to event)
As part of Inland Action’s series on Businesses That Make A Difference, we have arranged a tour of Garner Holt Productions in San Bernardino on Tuesday, June 16, 2015, at 11:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. This event will be instead of our regular Inland Action meeting on that date. There will be no 7:00 a.m. meeting. Many thanks to Mirau, Edwards, Cannon, Lewin & Tooke for their assistance in arranging for the tour. www.garnerholt.com . Garner Holt is scheduled to speak with our membership from 11:30 a.m. until noon. Then, he will take us on a tour of his production facility from noon to 1 p.m. We recommend that participants arrive ten minutes early. We will have box lunches for all attendees to eat during the first half hour. Here is the important information.
- Reservation – RSVP to Sue Harrison at email@example.com if you plan to attend or not. (This is important for meal count.)
- Confidentiality Agreement – Fill out the attached Confidentiality Agreement if you plan to attend and send it back to Sue Harrison. No one will be allowed to enter without a completed form.
- Location – The event will begin at the building located at 920 East Cooley Ave. in San Bernardino, CA 92408. There is plenty of available parking at this address. Do not go to the main building with Garner Holt signage at 825 East Cooley Drive.
- Rules – Please review carefully:
- No Pictures or Videos in any form will be allowed during the tour.
- No one will be allowed to enter without a completed confidentiality agreement. Please prepare your form in advance.
- Everyone must wear close-toed shoes, and no shorts are allowed.
- The tour includes a second floor with no elevator access. There is waiting space on the first floor for those who cannot manage the stairway.
- Cameras and cell phones should remain in your vehicles or personal bags.
Future Board Meetings:
06/23/15: Open Board Meeting-Nick Grooters, Pacer Technology -The Original Super Glue
06/30/15: Member Only Meeting-Executive Committee
07/01/15: Member Only Meeting